"Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of heaven."

A Quick Update

Posted by Jocelyn | Posted on 5:18 PM | Posted in

I realize it's been awhile since I've posted on here - schoolwork had been overwhelming for the past couple of weeks.

Anyway, the children took Lesson 11 and 12 test last week (If your child hasn't taken it, please email me and I'll send it to you). I made this test a bit harder as the children have all been begging for harder tests. For the most part, they did well - and I'm expecting that the next four tests will be the same.

The lessons are pretty short - thus, we have a lot of extra time left. Sis. Sally and I would welcome any crafts and/or games suggestions.

We really value your prayers and support - please continue to keep us all in your prayers. God bless you!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment