"Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of heaven."

Catch Up Post

Posted by Jocelyn | Posted on 3:00 PM | Posted in


Has it really been a whole month since I've posted on here? Wow. I guess I was busier than I thought. Just to catch up a bit, we are now on our 16th lesson - which will be taught next week. I should get all the lessons up to 16 posted on here as soon as I can.

We've just recently started a book called "What Would Jesus Do?" and the kids are loving it so far! We've been putting some of the concepts into action in our every day lives and I hope that the children will learn a lot of things from this book.

I've been making snacks for the children on certain Sundays - so again, please let me know if your child has food allergies.

Other than the Memory Verse recital coming up next month, that's about it as far as updates and announcements go!

Be blessed everyone - and have an awesome April!

Comments (0)

Post a Comment