"Suffer the little children to come unto me and forbid them not, for such is the kingdom of heaven."

Updates =)

Posted by Jocelyn | Posted on 9:50 AM | Posted in

Currently, we're on Lessons 17 and 18. Lesson 17 was taught on the 9th and Lesson 18 will be taught next week, the 16th. Check the sidebar for the schedule until the end of May

Memory Verse Recital: May 15th - make sure the children come by at 1:45 PM.

Picnic: We'll be having fun in the park on May 31st. Please come and join the rest of the Sunday school there! =D

Report Cards: I have the updated report cards and they will be given out next Sunday. Please make sure that the children return them as soon as possible.

Pictures: I have many of them in a folder - the exact number currently: 68. If anyone has any ideas of anything I can do with the pictures, please let me know (it has to be inexpensive).

Comments (0)

Post a Comment